Got Flexible Spending? HSA? FSA? how do you use it?
Here are 7 ways to Make. It. Rain.
Can you spend your Flexible Spending Account / Health Savings Account at your eye doctor’s practice?!? The answer is YES. Many people do not realize that prescription glasses and contacts are a benefit. Here’s the ins and outs.
1. Prescription glasses Frames & lenses – COVERED.
2. Prescription lenses. Update all your favorite frames. Clear. Sunglass. You name it. All LENSES ARE COVERED.
3. Contact lenses. Get up to a 12 month supply. Because, you think glasses🤓 are a pain. 12 MONTH SUPPLY COVERED.
4. Computer Glasses. We put your prescription in a frame and change your work day forever😀. COMPUTER GLASSES COVERED.
5. Get Blue Light-Protected. Studies say blue light from your computer & phone will likely damage your retina. Not yours though. Your retina can thank us in a few years. For kids this Covid year, the need for blue light protection is REAL. BLUE LIGHT PROTECTION IS COVERED.
6. Prescription sunglasses. When UV protection, cataract prevention and hiking in style, collide. We call this a win-win-win. RX SUNS COVERED.
7. Progressive lenses. Totally fed up with taking your glasses on & off? This annoyance has a solution. And it’s covered. PROGRESSIVES COVERED.