Got Flexible Spending? HSA?
Here are 7 ways to make. It. Rain.
Can you spend your Flexible Spending Account / Health Savings Account at your eye doctor’s practice?!? The answer is YES. Many people do not realize that prescription glasses and contacts are a benefit. Here’s the ins and outs.
1. Prescription glasses. Frames & lenses – covered.
2. Prescription lenses. Update all your favorite frames. Clear. Sunglass. You name it. All lenses are covered.
3. Contact lenses. Get up to a 12 month supply. Because, you think glasses are the spawn of satan.
4. Computer eyestrain glasses. We put your prescription in a frame and change your work day forever, xo.
5. Get blue-light protected. Studies say blue light from your computer & phone will likely damage your retina. Not yours though. Your retina can thank us in 10-20 years.
6. Prescription sunglasses. When UV protection, cataract prevention and hiking in style collide. We call this a win-win-win.
7. Progressive lenses. Totally fed up with taking your glasses on & off? This annoyance has a solution. And it’s covered.