Eye Care in our Community
The health and safety of our team and of our community is our priority as we reopen for regular eye exams on Monday, May, 11th...
We know that you may have questions about how we are doing our part around Covid-19 to keep our community healthy. We want to share actions that we are taking to keep our team, our patients and our customers safe.
What Maple Grove Eye Doctors at Pearle Vision is Doing
- Closely monitoring the situation and taking action. We’re following updates on Covid-19, including guidance from the CDC and the MN Board of Optometry, and from Governor Walz’s office. We’ll continue to take actions necessary to help protect the community and our team. We also will continue to monitor the supply chain of PPE.
- Helping with prevention Prescreening all who enter our business, including our team, with Covid-19 questions and touchless temperature check. We have installed touchless hand sanitizer stations at both entrances to our business We have installed plexiglass at all work areas of our business where patients and customers interact with our team. Our team has been supplied with full protective gear and will be wearing scrubs, gloves, facemasks and /or face shields. All of our high-tech equipment has safety shields installed and is sanitized thoroughly between patients. All products that have been touched by a customer are sanitized between customers. All products are sanitized before delivery to customers.
- Our Preparedness Plan is detailed with instruction on all new protocol and all team members are trained in safety sanitization protocol. Watch our Video Here
What You Can Do
- Practice good hygiene. Wash your hands frequently. Cover your nose or mouth if you have to cough or sneeze. Use hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol content. Please stay home if you are sick.
- Make an appointment by calling 763-420-5112 or online at maplegroveeye.vision for an eye exam and /or to purchase Rx glasses, Rx sunglasses, or contact lenses. (We are. Limiting the number of people in our business at one time).
- Be prepared and willing to answer Covid-19 questions and to have your temperature taken with a touchless digital thermometer.
- Sanitize or wash your hands upon entering our business.
- Wear a face covering; if you do not have one, we will supply one.
- Come to your appointment alone if you are 18 years or older unless you require assistance.
- Bring your personal ID, health and vision benefit information.
- Keep Supporting Your Local Small Business Community who are the supporters of your children’s sports teams, the ISD279 Schools and ISD279 Foundation, and School PTO organizations. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT. We are ALL in this together.
- Stay informed. Check our websites or Google pages for any changes to our business hours or protocol.
- Maplegroveeye.vision / https://www.facebook.com/MapleGroveEyeDoctors/
How We are Helping Our Community
- We helped our local Maple Grove Police Department obtain face shields from a local supplier at no cost.
- We delivered MN Hero Snacks to our Maple Grove Police Department.
- We are supporting other locally owned small businesses in our community as much as we can by ordering new flag signs from a local sign company, ordering face masks and face shields from a local supplier, ordering hand sanitizers from a local supplier, installing plexiglass by our next door neighbor, Jerry’s Do it Best Hardware, and finally, feeding our team from local restaurants whenever we can.