We continually invest in our business to stay ahead of the competition and to offer our patients the most updated experience in eye care. We are different.
This is why we have a team of 5 eye doctors who practice in the highest volume Pearle Vision Franchise in North America for 7 years in a row.
What we changed in 2018 to improve our practice:
- We added 2 new doctors and a third eye exam lane to better accommodate our patients. We now have 5 full time doctors on our team.
- We purchased state of the art optometry equipment; our new OPTOS allows the doctors to ‘see’ more of the eye, leading to earlier diagnoses of eye disease.
- We added pagers for the doctors to be able to summon an Optician to the exam room to explain what they are prescribing for the patient.
- We’ve been able to provide more eye exams and eyeglasses for kids at no cost in ISD279, who are unable to pay or who are not insured.
- We added even more ISD279 teams to our “Yes, we’ll sponsor” list!
- Many of our team members are now cross trained with new skills that will enhance the patient experience.
- We switched our internet to Fiber Optics to better serve our patients when they are looking up insurance information or searching for frame color options.
- Donna joined the Board of Trustees for ISD 279 Foundation, enhancing our wholehearted commitment to our local community.
- Finally we remodeled our team’s break room with a new refrigerator, flooring and new cabinets and sink, making it more comfortable for our team.
We value the contributions of our team at every level of our practice. To stay relevant it is important that we embrace current trends and find ways to stay ahead. Success is about embracing risk and being persistent, remembering and valuing the contributions of the team and having a good time.
Our patients and customers understand and enjoy the benefits of our commitment to excellence in our profession.